- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the diverse cultures of Central Asia.
- Soak in the breathtaking mountain scenery.
- Connect with the locals during yurt and village guesthouse stays.
- Wander the Soviet streets of Bishkek.
Discover a part of the world that's getting noticed for its beautiful landscapes and its warm people. This nine-day tour takes you off the beaten path and into the cultures of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Begin in Bishkek enjoying city time with optional activities that get you closer to the colourful and artsy culture here. Spend two nights in a traditional yurt and get to know the welcoming families of the nomadic Kyrgyz culture. Finish in Almaty but not before driving through the stunning Charyn Canyon.
Day 1: Bishkek
Day 2: Bishkek/Chong-Kemin
Day 3: Chong-Kemin/Song Kul
Day 4: Song Kul/Tamga
Day 5: Tamga/Jety-Oguz
Day 6: Jety-Oguz/Karakol
Day 7: Karakol/Saty Village
Day 8: Saty Village/Almaty
Day 9: Almaty
- Hotels (2 nts), village guesthouse (3 nts), yurt (2 nts), village homestay (1 nt)
7 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD175-230 for meals not included.
- Private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Yurt Building Demonstration, Barskoon
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group, Bishkek
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Ozero Sonkël’
- Your Local Living Moment: Tamga Village Stay, Tamga
- Half-day city tour (Bishkek)
- Burana Tower visit
- Felt-making workshop visit
- Karakol city tour (half-day)
- Nikolai Przhevalsky Museum
- Saty Village stay
- Kaindy Lake and sunken forest exploration
- Charyn Canyon stop
- City tour (Almaty)
- Transport to/from all included activities and between destinations
- Any international flights to Bishkek and from Almaty are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 46 today.
- Save US$ 31+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.