- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-16812
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Stop and marvel at Charyn Canyon.
- Explore Karakol with guided city tour.
- Settle into a Chong-Kemin homestay.
- Visit the Mug Teppe settlement
Spend two weeks discovering a part of the world well off the typical tourist track. Few Central Asia tours offer the cultural flavour this journey through Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, and Tajikistan does. Trek through the gorgeous landscapes of Jeti-Oguz, go horseback riding through the breathtaking valley at Chong-Kemin, stay a night in a traditional yurt, and discover the unforgettable warmth of the people in these regions. Visit Central Asia and you'll wonder why you didn't get here sooner.
Day 1: Bishkek
Day 2: Bishkek/Chong-Kemin
Day 3: Chong-Kemin/Song Kul
Day 4: Song Kul/Tamga
Day 5: Tamga/Karakol
Day 6: Karakol
Day 7: Karakol/Saty Village
Day 8: Saty Village/Almaty
Day 9: Almaty/Dushanbe
Day 10: Dushanbe/Kuli Iskandarkul/ Gazza Village
Day 11: Gazza Village
Day 12: Gazza Village to Khujand
Day 13: Khujand/Tashkent
Day 14: Tashkent
- Hotels/guesthouses (11 nts), community homestay (1 nts), yurt (1 nts).
13 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD270-355 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, plane, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Yurt Building Demonstration, Barskoon Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group, Bishkek Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Song Köl Your Local Living Moment: Tamga Village Stay, Tamga Your Local Living Moment: Community Homestay, Kuli Iskandarkul. Half-day city tour (Bishkek). Burana Tower visit. Community-based tourism (CBT) stay. Felt-making workshop visit. Yurt building presentation (Kizil Tuu). Karakol city tour (half-day). Saty Village stay. Charyn Canyon stop. City tour (Almaty). Dushanbe city tour. Hikes and picnic lunch. Mug Teppe settlement visit (Ura-Tube). City tour (Khujand). Khujand market visit. City tour (Tashkent). Internal flight. Transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Yurt Building Demonstration, Barskoon
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group, Bishkek
- Your Local Living Moment: Overnight in a Yurt, Song Köl
- Your Local Living Moment: Tamga Village Stay, Tamga
- Your Local Living Moment: Community Homestay, Kuli Iskandarkul
- Half-day city tour (Bishkek)
- Burana Tower visit
- Community-based tourism (CBT) stay
- Felt-making workshop visit
- Yurt building presentation (Kizil Tuu)
- Karakol city tour (half-day)
- Saty Village stay
- Charyn Canyon stop
- City tour (Almaty)
- Dushanbe city tour
- Hikes and picnic lunch
- Mug Teppe settlement visit (Ura-Tube)
- City tour (Khujand)
- Khujand market visit
- City tour (Tashkent)
- Internal flight
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Bishkek and from Tashkent are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.