- Visit to La Rioja Wine area
- See the city of Vitoria: Strategic point for military, commercial & cultural level
- Explore the medieval outlines of Laguardia and Labastida
Then stop in the Old Quarter of the city to visit and have free time to walk its streets, its old town, or a coffee in one of its many bars. From here, we go through different towns in Alava until finally arriving at Laguardia and Labastida, famous people of the Rioja Alavesa by a Historic Monument and also its magnificent wineries. We have time to walk its medieval streets, stately houses and two fortified churches. Free time for lunch at one of its typical restaurants, and our guide will offer details of restaurants and menus chosen. In addition, visiting a winery to taste their wines. Direct return to Bilbao by highway and return to your hotel mid-afternoon.
- Multilingual Official guide
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
- Entrance fees to the monuments
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.