- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sotres Stay in the highest village in the breathtaking Picos de Europa
- Naranjo De Bulnes Trek to the base of this iconic limestone peak dating from the Paleozoic Era
- Garganta de Cares Walk along cliffcut pathways along this dramatic 1000m deep and twelve kilometre long gorge
- Aliva valley Dramatic views of the Picos peaks trekking down to Sotres
A week-long trekking holiday into the beautiful high mountain scenery of the Picos de Europa National Park. Explore the area in depth with walks in the unspoilt and wild landscapes of the western, central and eastern massifs. Sotres - Stay in a small family -run hotel in the highest village and enjoy JuanJo and Sonia's hearty homemade food Garganta de Cares - Walk along cliff-cut pathways through this spectacular gorge Aliva valley - Take the exhilarating Fuente D\ e cable car to enjoy stunning views
Day 1 : Join trip at Bilbao Airport. Drive to the tranquil mountain town of Sotres
Day 2 : Spectacular ridge walk with views of all three massifs of the Picos National Park
Day 3 : Trek to Vega de Urriello Refuge at the foot of the iconic Naranjo de Bulnes mountain
Day 4 : Hike through beech forest to Treviso. Drive to the medieval town of Potes.
Day 5 : Take the spectacular Fuente De Cable Car, walk down into the Aliva valley.
Day 6 : Trek through the imposing Cares Gorge to Cain
Day 7 : Ascend Trasmacondiu Col (1,850m). Picnic lunch on the Andara Vegas pastures
Day 8 : Drive to Bilbao Airport where the trip ends
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- 7 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- Bus, 4WD
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to/from Bilbao are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trekking in Spain - Picos de Europa tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 43+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trekking in Spain - Picos de Europa tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 124 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trekking in Spain - Picos de Europa tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trekking in Spain - Picos de Europa tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.