- Visit to the 'must see' places like the Faro, Puerto Viejo and Rocher de la Vierge
- Relax & enjoy at La Concha beach
- See the characteristic buildings of San Sebastián
Once in Hondarribia we'll make a walking tour through its most emblematic and typical areas with its walled medieval area and castle of Charles V and their mansions and palaces as well as the Navy Area with its flower-filled balconies and rides Bars , terraces, restaurants and popular atmosphere. Free time for lunch. Our guide will recommend the best places to have lunch with a basis of Tapas or tasting menus at both restaurants closed as Terrazas. In the afternoon we will follow the route to San Sebastian where Pan made a visit for its most interesting areas, avenues, bridges, Paseo de la Concha, etc ... including the ascent of Mount Igeldo to finish with a walk through the typical party full of ancient history with its most emblematic buildings such as the Church of the Virgen del Coro, City Hall, Puerto Viejo, Aquarium, etc. Free time to enjoy the Bay and its magnificent views or enjoy one of their famous typical Tapas bar in the city. Return direct motorway to get to your hotel in Bilbao last afternoon.
- Multilingual Official guide
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Entrance fees to the monuments
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.