- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Master the art of Spanish cuisine with a traditional cooking class in Girona
- Explore the magnificent Olite Royal Palace – the medieval seat of the Court of Navarre
- Experience the coastal charm and gastronomical delights of San Sebastián
With cosmopolitan cities and ancient villages, rolling vineyards and rugged mountains, Northern Spain is as unforgettable as it is eclectic. Discover awe-inspiring sights, tantilising flavours and fascinating culture as we leave the traditional tourist trail behind on our journey through the mesmerising Basque, Navarre and Catalonia regions.
Day 1 : Bilbao
Day 2 : Bilbao – San Sebastián
Day 3 : San Sebastián – Laguardia
Day 4 : Laguardia – La Rioja – Laguardia
Day 5 : Laguardia – Pamplona – Olite
Day 6 : Olite
Day 7 : Olite – Jaca – Boltaña
Day 8 : Boltaña – Lleida – Cardona
Day 9 : Cardona – Besalú – Siurana – Girona
Day 10 : Girona
Day 11 : Girona – Cadaqués – Barcelona
- 10 nights in hand-picked accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 5 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to Bilbao and from Barcelona are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Northern Spain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 173 today.
- Save US$ 115+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Northern Spain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 12 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Northern Spain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Northern Spain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.