- See the Hanging Bridge joins Getxo with Portugalete. Magnificient panoramic views!
- Explore Bermeo’s town which stands out for being a fishing village with sailor traditions!
- The place offers cliffs, beaches, inland woods, rivers, marshes and river meadows
Once in Getxo, we reach the famous Hanging Bridge, where we make a brief stop for who wants to climb on it from above has breathtaking views magnificence cas. We travel to pass through the imposing Castle Butron with 45 meters high and Mungia. From here we head for the coast to San Juan de Gaztelugatxe, beautiful chapel clinging to a rock and surrounded by the sea. We will continue along the coast to the typical fishing village of Bermeo, where we stop to visit. Then get up the coast to Mundaka, where we can enjoy its beauty and magnificence cas delight with views of the Biosphere Reserve of Urdaibai.
We followed the trail to reach the emblematic town of Gernika and visit its famous Opera House and Tree Boards. Back to Bilbao Bizkaia inside with beautiful scenery and return to your hotel about 14:00
- Multilingual Official Guide
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
- Entrance fees to the monuments
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.