- Explore the breathtaking Mt.
- Visit Paro, Thimpu and Punakha..
- Discover the best of Bhutanese culture.
- Explore Paro exploding with colors and tradition..
- Guided city tour of the tiny capital Thimphu..
- Visit Punakha Dzong – the most beautiful monastery in Bhutan..
- Discover the Land of the Thunder Dragons.
- Explore the Country's Rich Culture.
- Fall in Love With Untouched Natural Beauty.
- See the landscape on a short hike to Chimi La Khang.
- Immerse yourself in the local Bhutanese culture.
- Explore the monasteries and palaces of Paro, Thimpu and Punakha.
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Drive through Dochula Pass (3100m) to view the higher Himalayas of Bhutan.
- Visit Chimi Lhakhang, the Temple of Fertility, built in the 15th century.
- Visit Punakha Dzong, situated between two rivers.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Witness the spectacular sunrise view from Nagarkot.
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery in Bhutan.
- Witness amazing sunrise views from Nagarkot.
- Walk inside the Potala Palace in Lhasa.
- View the magnificent Mount Everest as you fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results