- Explore Paro exploding with colors and tradition..
- Guided city tour of the tiny capital Thimphu..
- Visit Punakha Dzong – the most beautiful monastery in Bhutan..
- Discover the Land of the Thunder Dragons
- Explore the Country's Rich Culture
- Fall in Love With Untouched Natural Beauty
- See the landscape on a short hike to Chimi La Khang.
- Immerse yourself in the local Bhutanese culture.
- Explore the monasteries and palaces of Paro, Thimpu and Punakha.
- Explore the breathtaking Mt. Chomolhari.
- Visit Paro, Thimpu and Punakha.
- Discover the best of Bhutanese culture
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Drive through Dochula Pass (3100m) to view the higher Himalayas of Bhutan.
- Visit Chimi Lhakhang, the Temple of Fertility, built in the 15th century.
- Visit Punakha Dzong, situated between two rivers.
- Witness amazing sunrise views from Nagarkot.
- Walk inside the Potala Palace in Lhasa.
- View the magnificent Mount Everest as you fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Witness the spectacular sunrise view from Nagarkot.
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery in Bhutan.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results