Bhutan Special interests and hobbies Tours 2019/2020
5 Special interests and hobbies Tours with 65 Reviews
- Hike among mystical peaks in the Himalaya..
- Visit various dzongs and Buddhist gompas..
- Trek along the famous Druk Path..
SavingUS$ 175From US$ 3,324 11 days View Tour
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
|Sep 22||10+ seats left|
- Visit the city of Thimphu and experience its rich culture.
- Visit Punakha Valley and Phobjikha Gangtey Temple.
- Choose to drive to Chele La pass, or to hike the Tiger’s Nest.
Experience Thimphu, the Punakha Valley, Phobjikha Gangtey Temple and the Chele La Pass or the ... Read More
SavingUS$ 86From US$ 1,626 7 days View Tour
|May 23||Only 7 seats left|
|May 24||Only 10 seats left|
- Visit the city of Timphu and experience its rich culture.
- Visit Chele La Ridge, gardens of Himalayan flowers.
- Hike to the Tiger’s Nest, a Buddhist monastery.
- Thimphu Tshechu Festival - see the colourful masked dance performances and other cultural displays at the city's most popular event.
- Paro - Enjoy a guided tour of the city, including the National Museum and Rinphung Dzong.
- Punakha Valley - Hike up to Chimi Lhakhand.
SavingUS$ 200From US$ 3,795 8 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore Swayambhunath and Boudha stupas in Kathmandu.
- Visit the picturesque Paro Taktsang, or the Tiger's Nest, in Paro.
- Travel to numerous sacred dzongs in Bhutan.
Gain a new perspective on Buddhism while embarking on a pilgrimage through two countries with ... Read More
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results