Looking for available travel experts
- Hike to Takstang (Tiger's Nest) Monastery, the most photographed site in Bhutan.
- Visit where Guru Padmasambhava landed on the back of a tiger in the 8th century.
- Explore Thimpu, the capital city of Bhutan.
- Explore the breathtaking Mt.
- Visit Paro, Thimpu and Punakha..
- Discover the best of Bhutanese culture.
- Observe the most sacred Buddhist monasteries in the Himalayas.
- Hike up to the famous Taktsang Monastery, perched on a cliff 900m above the valley floor.
- Explore the elaborate and ancient wall paintings and carvings in Dzongs and temples.
- See the landscape on a short hike to Chimi La Khang.
- Immerse yourself in the local Bhutanese culture.
- Explore the monasteries and palaces of Paro, Thimpu and Punakha.
- Explore Paro exploding with colors and tradition..
- Guided city tour of the tiny capital Thimphu..
- Visit Punakha Dzong – the most beautiful monastery in Bhutan..
- Enjoy the most popular and stunning nature trek of Bhutan..
- Visit Taktshang (Tiger Nest) Monastery, one of the greatest site in the country..
- See what makes Bhutan the happiest country on the planet..
- Cross a chain of mountains that separates two valleys.
- Revel in beautiful valleys, dense forests and snow capped mountains.
- Experience Bhutan's unique culture and village excursions.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of Nepal and Bhutan.
- Witness the spectacular sunrise view from Nagarkot.
- Hike to Taktsang Monastery in Bhutan.
- Witness amazing sunrise views from Nagarkot.
- Walk inside the Potala Palace in Lhasa.
- View the magnificent Mount Everest as you fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Bhutan
Travelling to Bhutan? Chat with a local travel specialist in Bhutan who can help organize your trip.