- Museum and gallery visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 14-60 yrs
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek to Lake Brighu, a holy lake of the Hindus
- Visit the mountain towns of Manali and Naggar
- Enjoy the mesmerizing views of the Himalayas along the trekking route
- See Naggar Castle as well as the Roerich Art Gallery
Trek from the Kullu Valley and reach Lake Brighu (4,235m) , which is beyond a ridge and at the foot of a snow covered mountain, on the third day of the trip. The lake is situated to the east of the Rohtang Pass and is around 6km away from the beautiful village of Gulaba. Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the mountains before starting your journey back to Manali. For more details about the trek, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: DA Base - Mountaineerz (Haripur)
Day 2: Haripur - Gulaba – Rola Kholi
Day 3: Rola Kholi – Brighu Lake – Pandu Ropa
Day 4: Pandu Ropa – Vashisht – Manali– Haripur
Day 5: Haripur – Naggar – Patlikuhal Bus Stand
- 2 nights' stay at DA Base located in Haripur, Manali, on a triple-sharing basis
- Pickup and drop off fro and to Patlikuhal
- Comfortable tents during trek (3 travellers per tent)
- All meals during the trek (nutritious, freshly cooked vegetarian/non-vegetarian options)
- Services of an experienced and qualified lead guide and a qualified local assistant guide
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies
- personal porter bag max10kg
- Travel to and from Manali
- Insurances: travel/baggage/medical
- Rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to drivers and guides
- Any expenses that arise due to changes in itinerary and increase in the number of days because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks as well as flight cancellations, sickness, etc
- Any optional activities we offer, like paragliding, angling, rafting, etc
- Porterage for your luggage
- Beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIn case you are travelling by your own car, we suggest you arrive directly at our basecamp located in Haripur (address provided after booking), 14-16 km from Manali on the Naggar Road, a day before the start of the trek Participants are expected to have a reasonably good fitness level Trekking programs in the Himalayas do not necessarily run exactly as scheduled. Allow for unplanned long days or early campings due to weather disruptions or similar causes All participants are recommended to have a travel insurance that covers trekking and wilderness travel Wear shoes and clothes you are comfortable in and do not forget waterproof jackets and layers of warm clothing Do not litter. Polythene and plastics bags are non-biodegradable and bad for the environment and must not be thrown or burned. Please carry them back with you