- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Maximum altitude 410 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Enchanting Alpine foothills & Bavarian lakes
- Marvelous distant views onto the Alpine mountain chain
- King Louispalaces
- Monasteries, beer gardens & charming villages
Day 1: Individual journey to Bernried on Lake Starnberg
Day 2: Bernried – Dießen on Lake Ammer
Day 3: Dießen on Lake Ammer – Wessobrunn
Day 4: Wessobrunn – Peiting
Day 5: Peiting – Wildsteig
Day 6: Wildsteig – Buching
Day 7: Buching – Füssen/Surroundings
Day 8: Departure or extension
- 7 overnight stays as stated, breakfast included
- Luggage transfer
- Boat trip Herrsching – Dießen
- Carefully elaborated route description
- Detailed travel and tour documents 1x per room (German, English)
- GPS-data is available
- Any international flights to Bernried and from Fuessen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this King Ludwig Way tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Arrival / Parking / Departure Arrival in Munich and then a 45 mins train journey to Bernried on Lake Starnberg. Parking: hotel parking spaces free of charge, no reservation required. Return train journey from Füssen to Bernried, duration approx. 3 hours (2x change trains). Or organized transfer available to Bernried cost EUR 80 per fare (up to 4 persons, EUR 120 up to 8 persons). Reservation required, payable onsite. Return train journey from Füssen to Bernried, duration approx. 3 hours (2x change trains). Optional extras Organised transfer from Füssen to Bernried available, cost EUR 80 per fare (up to 4 persons, EUR 120 up to 8 persons). Booking in advance required, payable onsite. Things to note: Tourist tax, if due, is not included in the price Bus fare from Andechs to Herrsching, approx. EUR 3 per person