- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Beer and drinks tasting
- Local culture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore historic medieval cities.
- Explore worldclass museums.
- Savour the café culture of Europe.
- Opt for a soak in Budapest's famous baths.
From fairytale Czech towns to Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube, experience the unique culture, food, and history of Eastern Europe. This two-week trip through six Eastern European countries offers an intriguing combination of urban centres, village life, and outdoor pursuits. Visit castles, churches, and romantic town squares, indulging in Berlin’s café culture and Prague’s beer.
Day 1: Berlin
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin/Kraków
Day 4: Kraków
Day 5: Kraków
Day 6: Kraków/Prague
Day 7: Prague
Day 8: Prague
Day 9: Prague/Český Krumlov
Day 10: Český Krumlov/Vienna
Day 11: Vienna
Day 12: Vienna/Budapest
Day 13: Budapest
Day 14: Budapest
- Hotels (13 nts).
Note: Allow USD540-705 for meals not included.
- Train, long-distance bus, local bus, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guide in Auschwitz and Vienna.
- Your G for Good Moment: Magdas Hotel, Vienna
- Your G for Good Moment: Nem Adom Fel Café and Bar, Budapest
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Berlin
- Your Discover Moment: Budapest
- Orientation tour of Krakow
- Auschwitz entrance and guided tour (Krakow)
- Orientation walk of Prague
- Vienna walking tour
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Berlin and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Best of Eastern Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 87+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Best of Eastern Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Best of Eastern Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Best of Eastern Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.