- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Berlin
- Driving tour of Copenhagen
- Walking tour of Stockholm
- Walking tour of Oslo
Don't just take our word for it -come and see for yourself why Scandinavia is so awesome! After kicking off in buzzing Berlin, we'll take you north through the jaw-dropping landscapes of fjords, glaciers, forests, lakes and mountains of Scandinavia. On the way down we'll pass through Finland before finishing up in Estonia. Ready for this? Let’s go!PLEASE NOTE: a sleeping bag is required for this trip.
Day 1 : Berlin, Germany
Day 2 : Berlin
Day 3 : Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
Day 4 : Copenhagen
Day 5 : Copenhagen to Stockholm, Sweden
Day 6 : Stockholm
Day 7 : Stockholm
Day 8 : Stockholm to Oslo, Norway
Day 9 : Oslo
Day 10 : Oslo to Åndalsnes
Day 11 : Åndalsnes
Day 12 : Åndalsnes to Steinkjer
Day 13 : Steinkjer to Bjerka
Day 14 : Bjerka to Tysfjord
Day 15 : Tysfjord to Skibotn
Day 16 : Skibotn to Olderfjord
Day 17 : Olderfjord
Day 18 : Olderfjord to Rovaniemi, Finland
Day 19 : Rovaniemi to Jyvaskyla
Day 20 : Jyvaskyla to Helsinki
Day 21 : Helsinki to Tallinn, Estonia
Day 22 : Tallinn
- -13 nights in hostels
- 1 night in a hotel upgrade
- 7 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 21 Breakfasts
- 15 Lunches
- 15 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Nightlife tour of Berlin: from €20
-Guided tour of Stockholm City Hall: from SEK 120
-Visit the Vasa Museum: from SEK 150
-Visit The Viking Ship Museum: from NOK 100
-Visit The Kon-Tiki Museum: from NOK 120
-Visit The Fram Polar Ship Museum: from NOK 120
-Ride the Lillehammer Olympic Bobsleigh: from NOK 205
-Visit Svartisen (weather dependent): from NOK 120
-Midnight sun Nordkapp experience (weather dependent): from NOK 285
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Berlin and from Tallinn are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Northern Exposure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Northern Exposure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 09 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Northern Exposure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Northern Exposure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.