- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the East Side Gallery in Berlin
- Try real apple strudel & wiener schnitzel in Vienna
- Enjoy a sunset cruise in Prague
- Check out the Szechenyi baths in Budapest
Spend one or two nights in each location – enough to tick off the highlights, food and the nightlife. Participate in an unmissable activity in each city ( included in the tour price) and get to choose from a number of exciting optional activities on offer.
Travelling with you throughout the journey will be your tour leader, who will ensure that the trip runs smoothly, that you get into the right trains and make sure that you arrive safely at your hostel in each city.
The tour leader will also be exploring the city with you and helping you book optional activities – such as city tours and pub crawls – that you are interested in, not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival at every hostel where there is a bar.
Any problems or queries you might have during your trip, the tour leader is on hand. That means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the journey!
Day 1: Berlin
Day 2: Berlin, Day 2
Day 3: Berlin - Prague
Day 4: Prague, Day 2
Day 5: Prague - Vienna
Day 6: Vienna - Budapest
Day 7: Budapest, Day 2
Day 8: Budapest departure
- All overland transport tickets between cities. Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- GBP 80 worth of our bucket list essential activities, such as tours, day trips, historic sights and museums (no extra cost)
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability). Free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- A dedicated tour leader throughout the trip
- Extra night in Berlin
- Extra night in Budapest
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Meals except breakfast in some hostels (subject to availability)
- Activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDue to age restrictions in some hostels, you must be 18-35 years old to take part in this trip. You must also be fit and able to carry your own luggage.