- duration 7 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover the rivers of northern Europe
- Chorin Abbey, a jewel of Cistercian architecture
- The breathtaking landscapes of the islands of Usedom and Rügen
From Berlin to Stralsund, sail along the Havel, the Oder and the Baltic Sea on a cruise combining modernity and tradition, originality and simplicity. Discover cities with unique architecture such as Stralsund, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, but also spectacular coastlines with fine sandy beaches and limestone cliffs on the islands of Usedom and Rügen. Visit the remains of Chorin Abbey, the finest example of brick architecture in Northern Germany.
Day 1 : Berlin Spandau(2)
Day 2 : Berlin Spandau - Eberswalde
Day 3 : Eberswalde - Oderberg - Stolpe - Szczecin (poland)
Day 4 : Szczecin - Wolgast
Day 5 : Wolgast - PeenemÜnde - Island Of Usedom - Greifswald - Lauterbach
Day 6 : Lauterbach - Island Of Rügen - Stralsund
Day 7 : Stralsund - Berlin(2)
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on D7
- Transfer from Stralsund to Berlin on D7
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Optional excursions for all bookings up to 15/04/2020
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency) for all bookings from 16/04/2020
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 55+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Berlin to Stralsund (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 391 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 06 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
From Berlin to Stralsund (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Berlin to Stralsund (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From Berlin to Stralsund (port-to-port cruise) tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.