- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 15
- ONLY WITH CROISIEUROPE: Cruise on board a paddle riverboat
- Our ship is moored in Prague
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED:
- Berlin, symbolic capital
From Berlin to Prague, discover the charming cities of Germany and Czech Republic, marked by their past but also by their cultural diversity. Visit the cities of Berlin, Potsdam, Dresden and Prague, cities that are authentic and full of charm. Let yourself be seduced by our excursions such as the gardens of the Sanssouci Palace or the Elbe Sandstone Mountains.
BERLIN - NEDLITZ - WUSTERWITZ
WUSTERWITZ - MAGDEBURG
MEISSEN - DRESDEN
DRESDEN - USTI
USTI - ROUDNICE - KRALUPY
KRALUPY - ROZTOKY - PRAGUE
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
This Superior-category ship with a bright and spacious interior was inaugurated as part ofView Ship Details
The MS L'Europe sails on the Rhine and the Danube Rivers.View Ship Details
The MS Vivaldi sails on the Danube River.View Ship Details
The MS "Anne-Marie" barge travels along the Canal of Provence.View Ship Details
This ship has a contemporary, Nordic feel to it—accented by light-hued woods and the sleView Ship Details
The MS Elbe Princesse II cruises on the Elbe River from Berlin to Prague.View Ship Details
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Berlin to Prague: Cruise on the Elbe and Vltava Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 August 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From Berlin to Prague: Cruise on the Elbe and Vltava Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Berlin to Prague: Cruise on the Elbe and Vltava Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From Berlin to Prague: Cruise on the Elbe and Vltava rivers tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.