- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy awesome views of Berlin from Alexanderplatz
- Take a boat trip to Perast
- Wander around Sarajevo's Ottoman quarter & explore its Turkish Bazaar
- Visit the beautiful Krka National Park, swim among waterfalls
Starting from Berlin, this trip will take you to Vienna, Prague and Budapest before travelling to destinations in the Balkans, including Sarajevo, Mostar, Kotor and Split.
You will get the chance to hang out with your group for drinks in each city. Travelling with you throughout the trip will be your tour leader who will ensure that the trip runs smoothly, that you get on the right trains and that you arrive safely at your hostel in each city.
Any problems or queries you may have during your trip, your tour leader will be on hand. That means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the journey!
Day 1: Berlin arrival
Day 2: Berlin, Day 2
Day 3: Berlin - Prague
Day 4: Prague, Day 2
Day 5: Prague - Vienna
Day 6: Vienna - Budapest
Day 7: Budapest, Day 2
Day 8: Budapest, Day 3
Day 9: Budapest, Day 4
Day 10: Budapest - Belgrade
Day 11: Belgrade, Day 2
Day 12: Belgrade, Day 3
Day 13: Belgrade - Sarajevo
Day 14: Sarajevo, Day 2
Day 15: Sarajevo, Day 3
Day 16: Sarajevo - Mostar
Day 17: Mostar - Kotor
Day 18: Kotor, Day 2
Day 19: Kotor - Dubrovnik & Split
Day 20: Split, Day 2
Day 21: Split, Day 3
Day 22: Split departure
- All overland train transport tickets between cities. Any Interrail or Eurail passes if required. Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- GBP160 worth of our bucket-list activities, such as tours, day trips, historic sights and museums (no extra cost)
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability) & a free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- Flight tickets
- Most meals
- Activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.