- Climb aboard an electric tuk tuk and drive in convoy through Berlin
- Drive past historic monuments, such as the remains of the Berlin Wall at the East Side Gal
- Go to the historic gate between East and West Berlin at Checkpoint Charlie
- Admire the impressive domes and façade of Berlin Cathedral
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers, and for those that want to experience the beautiful city from a different perspective, the tour route covers landmark attractions, such as Berlin Cathedral, Unter den Linden, and the Holocaust Memorial.
A personal guide will narrate a fascinating and ever-changing commentary by radio, describing everything important about the buildings and squares, along with other anecdotes related to the city. Follow in a comfortable convoy in your own electric tuk tuk, and pass iconic sites, including Checkpoint Charlie and the Gendarmenmarkt.
Drive down Friedrichstrasse to experience everyday life in the city, and discover the historic heart of the city at the Nikolaiviertel of Alt-Berlin. Admire the impressive domes and façade of Berlin Cathedral, go to the important public square of the Potsdamer Platz, and more.
- Transportation by electric tuk tuk
- Professional Guide
- 120 mins