- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber: Learn about the history of the tradtional Schneeballen pastry from an artisan baker, followed by a tasting.
- Rothenburg ob der Tauber Select one of Rothenburg's excellent restaurants, each with its own distinctive ambience and cuisine, for your DineAround Evening. They're everything from local Franken specialities to international comfort food to choose from.
- VillingenSchwenningen: Savour a delicious FarmtoTable dinner in the scenic Black Forest region, famous for its culinary delights.
- Mainz: Take a seat on the terrace for stunning views of the Rhine. Tantalise your taste buds and toast to the culmination of your Germanic journey during a sumptuous Celebration Dinner complete with all the trimmings and served with wine.
Be captivated by the old world charm of Rothenburg and Neuschwanstein, the mountain scenery of Bavaria and the amazing re-birth of Dresden to its former Baroque splendour.
Day 1: Welcome to Berlin.
Day 2: The Spirit of Berlin.
Day 3: Dresden, a Baroque Phoenix on the Elbe.
Day 4: Nuremberg and the Bavarian Capital of Munich.
Day 5: The Jewels of the Bavarian Alps.
Day 6: Lindau on Lake Constance and into the Black Forest.
Day 7: Medieval Rothenburg ob der Tauber.
Day 8: The University City of Heidelberg and Mainz.
Day 9: Castles of the Rhine Experience.
Day 10: Auf Wiedersehen Frankfurt.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Any international flights to Berlin and from Frankfurt are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Germany tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 98+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Germany tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 29 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Germany tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Germany tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.