- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Party across Europe.
- Explore historic cities and museums.
- Experience the nightlife of Berlin.
- Take a bicycle tour along Amsterdam's canals
Ah, a relaxing week’s vacation in Old Europa. What could be finer? Don’t ask anyone who’s taken this trip! Our six-day odyssey across four countries is a blur of beauty, culture, and adventure from start to finish, with loads of optional activities to pick and choose from. From the varied architectural wonders of Berlin to the nightclubs of Amsterdam and romantic Bruges, this trip contains more European awesomeness per minute than should be permissible by law. (We won't tell if you won't.)
Day 1: Berlin
Day 2: Berlin
Day 3: Berlin/Amsterdam
Day 4: Amsterdam
Day 5: Amsterdam/Bruges
Day 6: Bruges/London
- Hostels (5 nts, multi-share with 3-6 people).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD205-270 for meals not included.
- Train, bus, metro, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Bicycle tour around Amsterdam
- Orientation walk in Bruges
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Berlin and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Berlin to London: Bikes & Beer Gardens tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 49 today.
- Save US$ 32+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Berlin to London: Bikes & Beer Gardens tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Berlin to London: Bikes & Beer Gardens tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Berlin to London: Bikes & Beer Gardens tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.