- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Oslo immerse yourself in the capital of Norway surrounded by beautiful forests and Oslofjord
- Flam gaze at wonderful scenery on this stunning railway journey through the mountains
- Balestrand take in this idyllic Norwegian village on Sognefjord
- Bergen step into this beautiful Norwegian city including UNESCO listed Bryggen old wharf and wooden buildings
From breathtaking Bergen (the gateway to the Fjords) - to the picturesque Balestrand. Take a ride on the famous Flam to Oslo railway passing dramatic scenery and huge waterfalls before arriving in the captivating capital of Oslo. Discover Norway's magnificent fjords in one glorious and unforgettable week.
Day: 1 Bergen
Day: 2 Bergen
Day: 3 Bergen
Day: 4 Balestrand
Day: 5 Balestrand
Day: 6 Oslo
Day: 7 Oslo
- 6 nights 3 - 4 star accommodation
- 6 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Airport arrival taxi on day 1
- English speaking guide
- Guided sightseeing in Oslo
- Guided sightseeing in Bergen
- Train from Flam to Oslo
- Ferries between Bergen and Balestrand & Balestrand and Flam
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.