- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 28
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Oslo immerse yourself in the capital of Norway surrounded by beautiful forests and Oslofjord
- Flamsbana gaze at wonderful scenery on this stunning railway journey through the mountains
- Balestrand take in this idyllic Norwegian village on Sognefjord
- Bergen step into this beautiful Norwegian city including UNESCO listed Bryggen old wharf and wooden buildings
From breathtaking Bergen (the gateway to the Fjords) - to the picturesque Balestrand. Take a ride on the famous Flam to Oslo railway passing dramatic scenery and huge waterfalls before arriving in the captivating capital of Oslo. Discover Norway's magnificent fjords in one glorious and unforgettable week.
Day: 1 Bergen
Day: 2 Bergen
Day: 3 Bergen
Day: 4 Balestrand
Day: 5 Balestrand
Day: 6 Oslo
Day: 7 Oslo
- 6 nights 3 - 4 star accommodation
- 6 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Airport arrival taxi on day 1
- English speaking guide
- Guided sightseeing in Oslo
- Guided sightseeing in Bergen
- Train from Flam to Oslo
- Ferries between Bergen and Balestrand & Balestrand and Flam
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- International flights and visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.