- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Oslo capital of Norway surrounded by beautiful forests and Oslofjord
- The stunning railway journey through the mountains to Flam
- Balestrand idyllic Norwegian village on Sognefjord
- Bergen beautiful Norwegian city including UNESCO listed Bryggen old wharf and wooden buildings
Embark on a fascinating journey from Bergen to Oslo via Balestrand. Discover Norway's beautiful fjords and take one of the world's most picturesque rail journeys between Myrdal and Flam.
Day: 1 Bergen
Day: 2 Bergen
Day: 3 Bergen
Day: 4 Balestrand
Day: 5 Balestrand
Day: 6 Oslo
Day: 7 Oslo
- 6 nights 3 - 4 star accommodation
- 6 breakfasts & 2 dinners
- Airport arrival taxi on day 1
- English speaking guide
- Guided sightseeing in Oslo
- Guided sightseeing in Bergen
- Train from Flam to Oslo
- Ferries between Bergen and Balestrand & Balestrand and Flam
- Items of a personal nature and additional meals
- International flights to/from our tour start/end points and visas
- Gratuity for your tour guide. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 66+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magic of the Fjords - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.