- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Getaways and short breaks
- Active and outdoor
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yala National Park: Spreading into a vast 1259 Km2 Yala, with its glory spinning around vast grasslands, shrubs, tanks and dunes, rightfully is the heartland of wildlife in Sri Lanka.
- Galle: the Southern capital is the intersection where classic Dutch architecture meets a tropical setting creating a vivid atmosphere in beauty.
- Madu River: There are around 64 islands in the river and lagoon, from a tiny speck housing, a deserted shrine to one housing 250 families, connected to the mainland via a long footbridge.
Discover the Asian beauty of Sri Lanka! Visit the Elephant Transit Home and watch a milk feeding for the orphans from a viewing platform. Then explore the facility to understand its focus on providing essential resources to these animals. Treat yourself to a laid-back Madu River boat ride and immerse yourself in the scenic wonder of the southern coast. The tranquil river is flanked by lush mangroves abound with various species of birds and reptiles. Learn about culture and wander around Galle, the epic Southern capital.
Day 1: Bentota/ Negombo – Udawalawe – Yala – Tissamaharama (320km – 6.5hrs / 400km – 7.5hrs)
Day 2: Tissamaharama – Galle – Balapitiya – Bentota/ Negombo (220km – 4hrs / 340km – 5hrs)
- 1 night’s accommodation
- 1 Breakfast
- 2 Lunches
- Private transportation in an air-conditioning vehicle
- Jeep transportation during a game drive at Yala (Day 1)
- Operated with English-speaking driver-guide
- Balapitiya Boat Ride (Day 2)
- All entrance fees and activities mentioned in the itinerary: Elephant Transit Home, Yala National Park (Day 1); Galle City Tour, Balapitiya excursion (Day 2)
- Visa fees
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Airport transfers
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Optional tours (if any)
- City tax not included, payable on the spot
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yala & Galle 2 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yala & Galle 2 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yala & Galle 2 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.