- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kyrenia Visit this picturesque harbour town. Wander around its backstreets and enjoy fresh North Cyprus cuisine at one of the waterfront restaurants
- Bellapais Explore the famous twelfth century Crusader abbey and enjoy our week's accommodation close to this pretty village setting, once home to Lawrence Durrell
- Crusader castles Visit Hilarion Castle. Trek along quiet mountain paths to the imposing Buffavento and Kantara Castles
- Stunning scenery Walk through lush countryside and quaint villages, with views of an impressive coastline
Explore one of the most unspoilt regions of the Mediterranean on this walking trip through North Cyprus' beautiful Besparmak Mountains. Follow quiet, flower-rich mountain trails and discover imposing ruined castles, with stunning cobalt sea backdrops. Bellapais - Explore the famous twelfth century Crusader abbey Mediterranean food - Enjoy the fresh flavours of mezes at local restaurants Buffavento - Spectacular views from this less visited castle
Day 1 : Join trip in Kyrenia
Day 2 : Discover Kantara Castle; walk to Kaplica Beach
Day 3 : Walk through Besparmak Mountains to Bellapais village
Day 4 : Visit Saint Hilarion Castle; walk to the hillside village of Lapta
Day 5 : Optional excursion to the historic city of Famagusta
Day 6 : Hike amongst ancient olive trees and wildflowers to the coast
Day 7 : Visit Buffavento Castle; Walk in the shadow of Besparmark Mountain
Day 8 : Trip ends in Kyrenia
- 7 Breakfast, 5 Lunch
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to/from Bellapais near Kyrenia are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this On Foot in Northern Cyprus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 41 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
On Foot in Northern Cyprus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this On Foot in Northern Cyprus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.