- Laze on the sandy shores of Caye Caulker, off the coast of Belize. Swim in the warm waters of the Caribbean and snorkel through shallow reefs and atolls surrounding the cayes.
- Join a group of local women at a cooperative in San Ignacio where they’ll show you how to cook up some traditional recipes and talk about the organisation they founded.
- Discover the remains of a once thriving Mayan city at the Lamanai archaeological site, reached by a boat trip that reveals some of Belize’s most colourful birdlife.
- Go wildlife watching in the Crooked Tree Sanctuary, keeping an eye out for the Jabiru storks – the tallest flying bird in Central and South America.
- Uncover the secrets of crystallised skeletons and crumbling palaces near San Ignacio that have been preserved in their natural glory.
Jump right into the natural wonders, picturesque coastline and rich cultural history of Belize on an 8-day adventure. This often-overlooked paradise is packed full of lush jungle, spectacular ruins, long sandy beaches and first-class underwater attractions, and on this tour, you’ll get the chance to sample them all. From the buzz of Belize City, through the marshlands of the Crooked Tree Sanctuary and to the island paradise of Caye Caulker, discover the best of one of Central America’s little-visited gems. Sit back and relax into the Bel-easy-an way of life.
Day 1: Belize City
Day 2: Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 3: Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary - San Ignacio
Day 4: San Ignacio
Day 5: Belize City - Caye Caulker
Day 6: Caye Caulker
Day 7: Caye Caulker
Day 8: Caye Caulker
- Hotel (6 nights), Lodge (1 night)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Ferry , Public Transportation
- An expert tour leader
- Lamanai Archaeological Site & Boat Tour
- San Ignacio - Cahal Pech Ruins entry
- San Ignacio - Cooking Class
- Caye Caulker - Leader-led orientation walk
- Any international flights to Belize City and from Caye Caulker are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Land of Belize tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Land of Belize tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Land of Belize tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Land of Belize tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- Is it hot in here? Well, you’re in tropical Central America so it can get really hot and humid. Carry plenty of water because hydration is key, especially when you’re walking a lot.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.