- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wildlife Opportunities to see howler monkeys, spider monkeys, toucans, parrots, crocodiles and much more in the tropical forests
- Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary Spot the many types of birds on a boat trip though Crooked Tree Lagoon wetland habitat
- Jaguar Sanctuary Stay in a jungle lodge in the Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Sanctuary, a rainforest reserve.
- Mayan sites Visit the ancient temples of Xunantunich, and journey by boat through the jungle along New River to the site of Lamanai.
Belize is one of the world's leading ecotourism destinations, with swathes of untouched rainforest, prolific wildlife, mangrove coasts, and one of the most extensive coral reef in the western hemisphere, second only in size and grandeur to Australia's Great Barrier Reef. Add to that ancient monuments (over 900 ancient Mayan ruins are located in the country) and fantastic beaches and you have an ideal family adventure destination. Wildlife - Opportunities to see howler monkeys, spider monkeys, toucans, parrots, crocodiles and much more in the tropical forests Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary. Mayan sites - Journey by boat through the deep jungle to the ancient temples of Xunantunich and Lamanai Tropical islands - Experience laid back Caribbean island life on two tropical islands, be as active as you want.
Day 1 : Join trip in Belize City
Day 2 : Visit Community Baboon Sanctuary. Drive to Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary
Day 3 : Boat trip to jungle ancient Mayan site of Lamanai, deep in the jungle
Day 4 : Explore Crooked Tree village and lagoon, wildlife watching. Drive to San Ignacio, visit a Green Iguana breeding program.
Day 5 : In San Ignacio. Visit Xunantunich Mayan site. Afternoon canoeing in a cave system
Day 6 : Free day with optional tours around the area including Tikal, a UNESCO World Herital Site
Day 7 : Travel to the Blue Hole National Park and Green Valley Project Organic Farm, boat to Tobacco Caye
Day 8 : Free day with optional trips including snorkelling in the Belize barrier reef system
Day 9 : To Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Reserve, home of jaguar. Walk reserve trails and stay in jungle lodge
Day 10 : Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Sanctuary
Day 11 : Drive to Belize City, water taxi to Caye Caulker
Day 12 : Free time on Caye Caulker
Day 13 : Free time on Caye Caulker
Day 14 : Trip ends in Caye Caulker
- 10 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- 9 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights comfortable lodge
- 2 nights simple lodge
- Bus, Boat
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from Belize City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Belize Wildlife Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 147 today.
- Save US$ 98+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Belize Wildlife Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 279 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 02 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Belize Wildlife Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Belize Wildlife Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.