- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15646
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the jungle-set Mayan ruins of Lamanai.
- Enjoy a traditional Cayo lunch at a women's cooperative in San Antonio.
- Ride a bike and help support G for Good.
- Chill out and enjoy the tropical island vibe on Caye Caulker
The tiny Caribbean nation of Belize is packed full of wonders, from the world’s oldest known Maya sites to the second largest reef system on the planet. On this refreshing journey, immerse yourself in the world of the Maya on visits to mysterious jungle ruins, and glimpse the living traditions of this ancient civilization as you learn to make tortillas alongside local women. Gain insights into community conservation at a wildlife sanctuary founded by a National Geographic grantee, and culminate your adventure on the idyllic isle of Caye Caulker, perched along the pristine Belize Barrier Reef.
Day 1: Belize City/Burrell Boom
Day 2: Burrell Boom
Day 3: Burrell Boom/San Ignacio
Day 4: San Ignacio
Day 5: San Ignacio
Day 6: San Ignacio/Caye Caulker
Day 7: Caye Caulker
Day 8: Caye Caulker
Day 9: Caye Caulker
- Hotels (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD285-370 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, water taxi, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Tortilla-Making Lesson, San Ignacio Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Howler Monkey Experience, San Ignacio Your G for Good Moment: San Antonio Women's Cooperative visit with Pottery Class and Local Lunch, San Ignacio Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour, Caye Caulker Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker. Arrival transfer. Lamanai ruins guided tour. Xunantunich ruins guided excursion. Farewell dinner at a local Caye Caulker restaurant. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Tortilla-Making Lesson, San Ignacio
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Howler Monkey Experience, San Ignacio
- Your G for Good Moment: San Antonio Women's Cooperative visit with Pottery Class and Local Lunch, San Ignacio
- Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour, Caye Caulker
- Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio
- Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker
- Arrival transfer
- Lamanai ruins guided tour
- Xunantunich ruins guided excursion
- Farewell dinner at a local Caye Caulker restaurant
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Belize City and from Caye Caulker are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Explore Belize tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 67 today.
- Earn US$ 45+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Explore Belize tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Explore Belize tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Explore Belize tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.