- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a guided tour of the Mayan ruins of Lamanai.
- Learn how to make tortillas at the San Antonio Women’s Cooperative and indulge in a traditional Cayo lunch.
- Explore Caye Caulker on a leisurely guided bike tour and support G for Good’s Bike with Purpose project.
- Relax with reggae music and enjoy the tropical island vibes
Embrace a mix of cultures and wildlife as you immerse yourself in the wonders of Belize. Home to the world’s oldest known Maya sites and to the second largest reef system on the planet, this Central American country has much to offer our travellers. Visit mysterious jungle ruins, and glimpse the living traditions of this ancient civilization while learning to make tortillas alongside local women. Hear the eerie calls of black howler monkeys at the Community Baboon Sanctuary and spend some leisure time in Caye Caulker enjoying the company of Belize’s friendly and easy-going people, or ride a bike along the water listening to waves crash in the nearby sand. There’s no shortage of sites to see and new experiences to discover in this beautiful country at a Belizean pace.
Day 1: Belize City/Burrell Boom
Day 2: Burrell Boom
Day 3: Burrell Boom/San Ignacio
Day 4: San Ignacio
Day 5: San Ignacio
Day 6: San Ignacio/Caye Caulker
Day 7: Caye Caulker
Day 8: Caye Caulker
Day 9: Caye Caulker
- Hotels (8 nts).
8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD285-370 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, water taxi, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides
- Your G for Good Moment: San Antonio Women's Cooperative visit with Pottery Class and Local Lunch, San Ignacio
- Your G for Good Moment: Belize Bike with Purpose Tour, Caye Caulker
- Your Discover Moment: San Ignacio
- Your Discover Moment: Caye Caulker
- Arrival transfer
- Lamanai ruins guided tour
- Xunantunich ruins guided excursion
- Farewell dinner at a local Caye Caulker restaurant
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Belize City and from Caye Caulker are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Belize Upgraded tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 66+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Belize Upgraded tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Belize Upgraded tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Belize Upgraded tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.