- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 5
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Belgrade during a sightseeing tour
- Take a deep breath in Zlatibor, enjoy its fresh mountain air
- Spot the impressive griffon vulture in Uvac National Park
- Hop on a boat for an exciting ride along the meandering Uvac River
Included in the itinerary is Belgrade and Zlatibor, the latter known for the heritage railway. Enjoy an exciting boat trip along the meandering Uvac River and visit Sirogojno, a village famous for its ethnological museum and Sirogojno sweaters.
Combine breathtaking nature with hearty Serbian meals and incredibly kind locals and you have the recipe for a beautiful holiday. Book optional activities (not included in the tour price) to make the most of your stay in Serbia.
Day 1: Belgrade arrival
Day 2: Belgrade sightseeing tour
Day 3: Vojvodina Heritage Tour - Optional tour
Day 4: Resava Treasury Tour - Optional tour
Day 5: Belgrade – Šargan Eight – Wooden-town – Zlatibor
Day 6: Zlatibor – Uvac Reserve – Sirogojno – Belgrade
Day 7: Belgrade departure
- Airport arrival transfer
- All sightseeing tours that are included in the itinerary, except those marked as ‘optional tours’
- Private transportation throughout the tour according to the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav History, Wooden-town, Uvac Special Natural Reserve, Sirogojno village
- Ticket for the ride on Museum Train - Šargan eight
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) daily for each passenger
- Professional private tour guide throughout the tour
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- Tour logistics and organisation by a licensed incoming agency
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPrices listed are per person in a selected room. For Solo Travellers: If you are traveling alone, not as part of a joint private tour, and want to book an exclusive private tour (guide & vehicle) with accommodation in a single room, please send us a request via the platform. Standard pricing (package) includes accommodation in 4* hotels listed in the itinerary. Premium pricing (package) includes accommodation in superior 4* and 5* hotels listed in the itinerary. The final choice of the hotels depends on current availability. The tour organiser reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability reasons but guarantees the same category, service quality and similar location of the accommodation unit. It is the responsibility of the passengers to get acquainted with visa requirements of all the countries they are travelling to or will be in transit. The tour organiser reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour due to unexpected slowmoving traffic. These changes will not affect the basic itinerary; *Due to the limited capacity of the Šargan Eight railway and in the case of unavailability, tickets will not be booked and the customer will be refunded the amount of the ticket price (€10). After/before the booking, the agency may, by costumer request, within 48 hours, inform the customer whether the agency will reserve the requested tickets This tour includes English speaking guide. Please note that we will provide German and Spanish speaking guides upon requests of our clients. Child policy: Listed retail rate per child age from 2 to 6 years old is based on accommodation in existing bed. For children age from 2 to 12 years old accommodation in extra bed 1/3 room reduction policy is applied.