- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 5
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn more about Novi Sad, including the reason it is called the Serbian Athens
- Grab the chance to hone your photography skills at the water castle of Otočec in Slovenia
- Delve into the beauty of Istria, the home of Malvasia wine and breathtaking beaches
- Be captivated by Postojna Cave
Discover incredible locations and soak up the history and culture of this region that lies at the crossroads of Europe and Asia. like magical Istra and green Slovenia. Admire the stunning appearance of the Temple of Saint Sava in Belgrade; savour the view from Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad, where the Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman empires used to meet; explore Postojna Cave; and stroll down the gorgeous Lungomare promenade in Opatija while watching the panoramic views of the Adriatic Sea.
Head for Dubrovnik towards the end of the journey and discover a city clad in marble that also was a formidable sea power back in the 13th century. Its beautiful Renaissance, Gothic and Baroque buildings inspired awe for centuries, long before they became part of the HBO series 'Game of Thrones'.
The time allocated for each destination during this trip is divided between sightseeing and free time, which allows you to explore the destinations on your own.
Day 1: Belgrade Arrival
Day 2: Belgrade Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Belgrade – Sremski Karlovci – Novi Sad – Belgrade
Day 4: Belgrade – Zagreb – Otočec – Ljubljana
Day 5: Ljubljana – Postojna Cave – Piran – Portorož
Day 6: Portorož – Pula – Rovinj
Day 7: Rovinj – Opatija – Plitvice Lakes National Park
Day 8: Plitvice Lakes National Park – Šibenik – Split
Day 9: Split – Trogir – Split
Day 10: Split – Međugorje – Mostar – Trebinje
Day 11: Trebinje – Perast – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Day 12: Dubrovnik Sightseeing Tour
Day 13: Departure
- Airport arrival transfer
- All sightseeing tours that are included in the itinerary, except those marked as ‘optional tours’
- Private transportation throughout the tour according to the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav History, monastery Krušedol, Postojna Cave and Arena in Pula
- 3 hour tour to Plitvice Lakes National Park: includes entrance tickets, boat ride and tram ride
- Boat trip from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) daily for each passenger
- Professional private tour guide throughout the tour
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- Tour logistics and organisation by a licensed incoming agency
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPrices listed are per person in a selected room. For Solo Travellers: If you are traveling alone, not as part of a joint private tour, and want to book an exclusive private tour (guide & vehicle) with accommodation in a single room, please send us a request via the platform. Standard pricing (package) includes accommodation in 4* hotels listed in the itinerary. Premium pricing (package) includes accommodation in superior 4* and 5* hotels listed in the itinerary. The final choice of the hotels depends on availability. The tour operator reserves the right to change hotels due to availability reasons but guarantees the same category, service quality and similar location as the previous hotel. It is the responsibility of the travelers to get acquainted with visa requirements of all the countries they are travelling to or will be in transit. **Due to a limited choice of accommodation in Plitvice, the overnight stay will be organized in the closest available accommodation in case of unavailability during high season. The tour operator reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour due to unexpected slowmoving traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic itinerary. This tour includes English speaking guide. Please note that we will provide German and Spanishspeaking guides upon requests of our clients. Child policy: Listed retail rate per child age from 2 to 6 years old is based on accommodation in existing bed; For children age from 2 to 12 years old accommodation in extra bed 1/3 room reduction policy is applied.