- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel through 8 countries in 12 days
- Be amazed by Hallstatt Austria's fairytale town
- Ring a bell and make a wish at Bled lake and learn the story behind the tradition
- Explore Salzburg, Mozart's birthplace
Starting from Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, this tour will take you to Vienna and Salzburg in Austria, Budapest in Hungary, Bratislava in Slovakia as well as the Czech capital city of Prague and Munich and Regensburg in Germany. From Germany, the journey continues via Austria to the Slovenian capital city of Ljubljana and the beautiful Bled Lake before coming to an end in Belgrade.
Watch the sun set over one of the biggest river confluences in Belgrade. Grab the option to enjoy a natural thermal bath in Budapest and admire the beautiful gardens and rococo interior of the majestic Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna. See the bridges, cathedrals, gold towers and church domes of Prague and travel past the breath-taking village of Hallstatt with its pastel-colored houses reflected on the glassy waters of the lake.
Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Arrival to Belgrade
Day 2: Belgrade Sightseeing / Leisure day
Day 3: Belgrade – Novi Sad – Zvonko
Day 4: Budapest Sightseeing / Leisure day
Day 5: Budapest – Vienna
Day 6: Schönbrunn Palace – Bratislava – Prague
Day 7: Prague Sightseeing / Leisure day
Day 8: Prague – Regensburg – Munich
Day 9: Munich – Salzburg – Hallstatt – Villach
Day 10: Villach – Bled – Ljubljana – Otočec – Zagreb
Day 11: Zagreb – Indjija – Belgrade
Day 12: Belgrade departure
- 10 Breakfasts
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are included in the itinerary, except those marked as ‘optional tours’
- Entrance tickets to Hallstatt Charnel House
- Guided tour of the Zvonko Bogdan Winery and tasting of three wines from the Palić vineyards
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) daily for each passenger
- Professional tour guidance throughout the tour
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- Tour logistics and organisation by a licensed incoming agency
- Accommodation in 5* hotels
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Save US$ 62+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationAccommodation in single rooms available upon request. It is the responsibility of the passengers to get acquainted with visa requirements of all the countries they are travelling to or will be in transit. Final choice of the hotels depends on current availability. The tour organiser reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability reasons but guarantees the same category, service quality and similar location of the accommodation unit. The tour organiser reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour due to unexpected slowmoving traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic itinerary. Child policy: Listed retail rate per child age from 2 to 12 years old is based on accommodation in existing bed; For children age from 2 to 12 years old accommodation in extra bed 1/3 room reduction policy is applied.