- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- City Tour
- Kalemegdan Fortress
- Kale Fortress
This 16 day tour, starts and ends in Belgrade, Serbia, and also visits Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Greece and Montenegro.
Day 1: Belgrade
Day 2: Belgrade (Free Day)
Day 3: Belgrade - Skopje (Macedonia)
Day 4: Skopje - Ohrid
Day 5: Ohrid - Thessaloniki (Greece)
Day 6: Thessaloniki - Volos - Athens
Day 7: Athens
Day 8: Athens - Meteora
Day 9: Meteora - Drilon Springs (Albania) - Tirana
Day 10: Tirana - Budva (Montenegro) - Kotor
Day 11: Kotor - Dubrovnik (Croatia) - Trogir
Day 12: Trogir - Split - Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
Day 13: Mostar - Sarajevo
Day 14: Sarajevo
Day 15: Sarajevo - Belgrade (Serbia)
Day 16: Belgrade
- 3 Overnight Belgrade at Prime Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Skopje at Best Western Hotel Turist (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Ohrid at Belvedere Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Thessaloniki at Tobacco Hotel (4 star)
- 2 Overnight Athens at Ambrosia Suites (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Kalambaka at Antoniadis Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Tirana at Tirana International Hotel (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Kotor at Hotel Splendido (4 star)
- 1 Overnight Trogir at Hotel to be advised (3 star)
- 1 Overnight Mostar at Hotel Kapetanovina (Boutique)
- 2 Overnight Sarajevo at Astra Hotel (3 star)
- 15 breakfast
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Professional English-speaking local tour guides at each site
- English speaking tour leader throughout the tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips for any guides and/or drivers
- Visas, border or port taxes
- Optional activities
- Any international flights are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Belgrade and the Balkans Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 132 today.
- Earn US$ 88+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Belgrade and the Balkans Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 24 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Belgrade and the Balkans Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Belgrade and the Balkans Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.1. Group Size : Minimum Group Size of 2. Maximum Group Size of 20.
2. Age : Minimum Age of 8. Whilst there is no Maximum Age set it is assumed the customer is fit enough to take part in the activity or tour. Health documents may be requested.
3. Single travellers are obliged to pay Single Supplement and will have the hotel room to themselves.
4. In Greece the Hellenic National Tourism Organization has decided on a residence fee to be applied on hotel accommodation from 01/01/2018. The fees applied will be EUR 1.50 for 3* hotels, EUR 3.00 for 4* hotels and EUR 4.00 for 5* hotels, per room, per night and are not included in the tour price. This tax must be paid by the guests directly to the hotel before the end of the stay.
5. From 2020 the city tour on Day 1 starts from your hotel at approximately 17:00. If arriving by air on Day 1 of the tour, please ensure you have allowed enough time to clear the airport, transfer to your hotel, check-in and be ready before your pick up time. Maybe consider booking an extra night accommodation, prior top the start of the tour. This can be booked through your agent or Fez Travel.
6. Meteora Dress Code: The monasteries have a strict dress code. To enter the monasteries of Meteora you have to adhere to the following rules: Women will need to wear a long skirt, dress or sarong, it's not enough to keep the knees covered, so no trousers or shorts. Men must wear long pants. Sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Please make sure to have appropriate clothing before visiting the monasteries.