- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 2+ years old
- All indispensable Balkan sights in 7 days
- Ride on a famous retro Museum train Ćira
- Experience vibrant Baščaršija in Sarajevo
- Relax a boat ride in beautiful Boka Bay
Serbia land of incredible beauties, cultural and historical wealth, unique cuisine, joyful and energetic city atmosphere and world-famous night life attract a raising number of tourists from Europe and the whole world. Monuments protected by UNESCO, spa and resorts famous for therapeutic effects, mountains and ski-centers are the most visited locations in the central country of Balkan peninsula. On This tour, you will experience these highlights of the Serbia and travel further around the Balkans.
The tour itinerary was well arranged, so that we could visit 4 countries in 7 days. We had one problem - it took almost 3 hours to cross the border from Montenegro to Croatia, and it was impossible to go City Tour in Dobrovnik on Day-6 as scheduled. But they flexibly shifted the City Tour on Day-7.
Mercedes mini-Bus was confortable for our group of nine tourists and the drivers were excellent.
Above all, we liked our Guide, Kristina, who spoke good English, and was always friendly and cheerful. We liked the story she told about the Bridge on the Drina, because we have a similar story in Japan.
We had several inconveniencesabout the hotels 1) the hotel in Mokra Gora closed the Sauna earlier than scheduled time, so we coud not take Sauna. 2) The restaurant in Novotel Sarajevo refused to serve any kind of alcohol, nevertheless everyone in town was drinking. 3) the hotel in Trevinje does not have elavators. It was really tough to carry our luggages to 3rd floor.
But, after all, we would say it was a good tour.”
Day 1: Day 1 : Belgrade Arrival
Day 2: Day 2 : Belgrade Sightseeing
Day 3: Day 3 : Belgrade – Zlatibor – Šargan 8 – Wooden-town
Day 4: Day 4 : Višegrad – Sarajevo
Day 5: Day 5 : Mostar – Blagaj – Trebinje
Day 6: Day 6 : Perast – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Day 7: Day 7 : Departure
- Accommodation in 4 stars hotels listed in the itinerary
- Airport arrival transfer
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are included in the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav History, Wooden-Town and Blagaj
- Ticket for the 90-minutes ride on Museum Train - Šargan eight
- Boat trip from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) daily for each passenger
- Professional tour guidance throughout the tour
- VAT, Accommodation taxes and City taxes
- Tour logistics and organization by licensed incoming agency
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Bookmundi is partner with Serbia Tour Operator. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 46 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 22 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkan Essentials – 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkan Essentials – 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.