- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See most of the Balkans on this 10day tour, including all the highlights
- Enjoy city tours of Belgrade, Sarajevo, Kotor, Zagreb and more
- Learn more about the culture and history of the region
- Stay in comfortable hotels
On this tour, you will experience some of the highlights of Serbia and travel further around the Balkans discovering destinations such as Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik in Croatia, and Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Serbia is a land of incredible beauty, cultural and historical wealth, unique cuisine, bustling cities and world-famous nightlife, so it is no secret that the country has been attracting an increasing number of tourists from Europe and the rest of the world. Monuments protected by UNESCO, spas famous for their therapeutic effects, mountains and ski-centers are the most visited locations in the Balkan peninsula.
Day 1: Belgrade – Bohemian quarter
Day 2: Belgrade Sightseeing
Day 3: Belgrade – Zlatibor – Šargan 8 – Wooden Town
Day 4: Višegrad - Sarajevo
Day 5: Mostar - Blagaj - Trebinje
Day 6: Perast – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Day 7: Split
Day 8: Šibenik – Plitvice National Park
Day 9: Plitvice – Zagreb
Day 10: Departure
- 2 BB in Belgrade in Hotel Royal Inn 4* / Hotel Life Design 4* / Hotel Prag 4* or similar
- 1 HB at Mokra Gora in Hotel Mećavnik 4* or similar***
- 1 BB in Sarajevo in Hotel Holiday 4* / Hotel Bosnia 4* / Hotel Old Town 4* or similar
- 1 BB in Trebinje in Hotel Platani 4* / Hotel Central Park 4* / Hotel SL Industry 4* or similar
- 1 BB in Dubrovnik in Hotel Lapad 4* / Grand Hotel Park 4* / Hotel Uvala 4* or similar
- 1 BB in Split in Hotel Globo 4*/ Hotel President 4*/ Hotel Art 4* or similar
- 1 HB in Plitvice National Park in Hotel Grabovac 3*/ Hotel Macola 3*or similar,**,
- 1 BB in Zagreb in Hotel Dubrovnik 4*/ Hotel International 4*/ Hotel Palace 4*/ or similar
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- Tour logistics and organization by licensed incoming agency
- Professional tour guidance throughout the tour
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are written in this program
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav history and Wooden Town.
- Ticket for the ride on Museum Train – Šargan eight
- Boat trip from Perast to the Island Our Lady of the Rock
- 3 hours tour to Nature Park Plitvice Lakes: entrance tickets, boat ride and tram ride
- VAT, Accommodation taxes and City taxes in every country
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Bookmundi is partner with Serbia Tour Operator. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 47 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 267 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 22 days before departure. For any departures within 09 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkan Essentials – 10 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkan Essentials – 10 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.