- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel back in time during the retro train ride down the Šargan 8 heritage railway line
- Blend in with the locals in the vibrant Baščaršija bazaar in Sarajevo
- Enjoy a boat ride to the charming islet of Our lady of the Rocks in Perast
- Try finding out all the "Game of Thrones" shooting locations in Dubrovnik
Next on the itinerary is Mostar, the fortified city that is among the most popular destinations on the Balkan peninsula. From there, you will continue your journey via Perast and Kotor, the latter of which sees more than 5,000cruises a year, to reach the final destination of the trip, Dubrovnik, one of Europe's best preserved walled cities that has been in existence since the seventh century.
You will be surrounded by natural beauty and cultural highlights throughout this trip as you visit national parks and viewpoints and see forts and historic settlements. Take your time to get to know each destination and truly appreciate it, be it during a train ride through Tara National Park, a scenic boat ride along the Bay of Kotor in Montenegro or while admiring the shooting spots of the "Game of Thrones" series in Dubrovnik.
Plus, there is always a stroll down the cobbled alley of old downtowns and quaint villages that will reveal to you the rich heritage of this land. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Belgrade
Day 2: Belgrade sightseeing tour
Day 3: Belgrade – Šargan Eight – Wooden-town – Zlatibor
Day 4: Zlatibor – Višegrad – Sarajevo
Day 5: Sarajevo – Mostar – Blagaj – Trebinje
Day 6: Trebinje – Perast – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Day 7: Dubrovnik departure
- Airport arrival transfer
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are included in the itinerary
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav History, Wooden-town and Blagaj
- Ticket for the 90-minutes ride on Museum Train - Šargan Eight
- Boat trip from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- 1 bottle of water (0.5l) daily for each passenger
- Professional tour guidance throughout the tour
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- Tour logistics and organisation by a licensed incoming agency
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Save US$ 30+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationIt is the responsibility of the passengers to get acquainted with visa requirements of all the countries they are travelling to or will be in transit. Final choice of the hotels depends on current availability. The tour organiser reserves the right to change the hotel due to availability reasons but guarantees the same category, service quality and similar location of the accommodation unit. The tour organiser reserves the right to change the itinerary of the tour due to unexpected slowmoving traffic at international borders. These changes will not affect the basic itinerary; *Due to the limited capacity of the Šargan Eight railway and in the case of unavailability, tickets will not be booked and the customer will be refunded the amount of the ticket price (€10). After/before the booking, the agency may, by costumer request, within 48 hours, inform the customer whether the agency will reserve the requested tickets Child policy: Listed retail rate per child age from 2 to 12 years old is based on accommodation in existing bed. For children age from 2 to 12 years old accommodation in extra bed - 1/3 room reduction policy is applied.