- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Giant's Causeway
- Visit Bath
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher
- Visit Stonehenge
The Celts were some of the earliest inhabitants of Britain and Ireland and are well known for their passionate and vibrant culture. As we make our way from Belfast to London, we take in the very best that the Celtic nations have to offer, including Galway, Dublin, Cardiff and so much more.
Day 1 : Belfast, Northern Ireland
Day 2 : Belfast to Galway, Republic of Ireland
Day 3 : Galway
Day 4 : Galway to Dublin
Day 5 : Dublin
Day 6 : Dublin to North Wales, Wales
Day 7 : North Wales to Cardiff
Day 8 : Cardiff to London, England
- 7 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- 7 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics. Irish Sea ferry crossing
Irish night in Dublin: €40
Visit the Aran Islands: €10
Famous Black Cab Tour of Belfast: €12
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Belfast and from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Celtic Trail tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Topdeck. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 70 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 28 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Celtic Trail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Celtic Trail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.