- Beiteddine Palace
- Tyre World Heritage Site
- Sidon Souk
This 8-day tour is the perfect way to experience the unique and fascinating destination that is Lebanon. Found on the eastern shore of the Mediterranean, Lebanon is filled with historical and cultural sites and landmarks.
You will visit Tyre and Sidon, great ancient Phoenician cities; Byblos, the world’s oldest continually-inhabited city; and Heliopolis, the Middle East’s best-preserved temple. Lebanon also abounds with natural phenomena and landscapes, and you will visit many fascinating natural sites. These include the Baatara Gorge Waterfall, the Jeita Grotto, the Ksara Caves, and the Barouk Cedar Nature Reserve.
With sites such as the birthplace of Khalil Gibran, and the Lebanon cedar mentioned in the Old Testament, Lebanon provides the ideal combination nature, culture and history.
Accommodation is in 3-4 star hotels, a deluxe guesthouse in Zahle and one night a monastery in the Qadisha Valley where you may join the monks for morning prayer if you wish.
Day 1 Arrival in Beirut, hotel transfer
Day 2 Barouk Cedar Nature Reserve, Deir al Qamar, Beirut City Tour
Day 3 Tyre, Sidon
Day 4 Baalbek, Anjar, Ksara Caves
Day 5 The Cedars Ski Resort, Becharre, Qadisha Valley
Day 6 Baatara Gorge Waterfall
Day 7 Byblos, Harissa, Jeita Grotto
Day 8 Airport transfer
- 5 nights in 3 to 4-star hotels in Beirut & Byblos
- 1 night in guesthouse/hotel in Zahle
- 1 night in monastery accommodation in Qadisha Valley
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (7 breakfasts, 1 lunch)
- 24-hour airport arrival & departure transfer service
- All transport and transfers in AC vehicles
- English speaking guide for all tours
- All sightseeing tours as detailed in the itinerary
- Wine tasting in Ksara Caves
- International flights (available on request)
- Visa fees (free on arrival for most nationalities)
- Travel insurance (compulsory, available from Encounters Travel)
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Hotel gala dinner supplements if applied on Christmas & New Year's Eve
- Drinks, snacks and other personal expenses (e.g. laundry)
- Any other items not mentioned above
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 87 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 58 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 13 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Lebanon Encounters tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lebanon Encounters tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.