- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chengdu Giant Panda Research Base one of the best places in the world to see the Giant Panda and pioneers of panda research and conservation in China, Jinji Old Street and Wuhou Memorial Temple
- Leshan UNESCOlisted Giant Buddha
- Three Gorges/ Yangtze River cruise – cruise from Chongqing – Yichang. Qutangxia Gorge, Wuxia Gorge and Xiling Gorge
- Nanjing – Nanjing Memorial Hall (if open), Fuzi Miao (Temple of Confucius), Mausoleum of Dr Sun Yatsen
Kicking off in Beijing, soak up all the attractions of China’s historic capital before heading south to the Terracotta Warriors of Xi’an and the Giant Pandas of Chengdu. Cruise along the mighty Yangtze River, passing through the stunning Three Gorges and then explore Shanghai and ancient Suzhou!
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Beijing
Day: 3 Great Wall
Day: 4 Juyongguan Pass
Day: 5 Xi'an
Day: 6 Xi'an
Day: 7 Panda Research Base
Day: 8 Chengdu
Day: 9 Chengdu
Day: 10-11 Yangtze & Three Gorges
Day: 12 Yichang
Day: 13 Nanjing
Day: 14 Suzhou
Day: 15 Shanghai
Day: 16 Shanghai
- 11 nights 3 - 4 star hotels and 3 nights 5 star Yangtze River Cruiser
- 15 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 5 dinners (includes a Traditional Chinese meal in Beijing)
- Beijing Capital Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer day 16 from Shanghai Airport
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Tour Guide escorted (for groups of 6 or more)
- English speaking specialist guides at local sights
- 1 overnight train: Beijing – Xi'an (4-berth soft sleeper cabin)
- 2 high speed trains: Xi'an - Chengdu and Yichang - Nanjing
- Chinese acrobatic performance
- Rickshaw through Beijing’s Hutongs
- Xi’an - bike ride on medieval City Wall
- Yangtze River cruise - Chongqing - Yichang via Three Gorges
- Suzhou - historic Grand Canal cruise
- Touring of Beijing, Badaling, Juyongguan, Xi’an, Nanjing, Chengdu and Suzhou
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide is not included in the Tip Kitty. We suggest USD$3-5 per day, per traveller for a job well done, however the amount is up to you
- Entrance Fees: USD$100-110pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yin and Yangtze - 16 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yin and Yangtze - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yin and Yangtze - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.