- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Travel aboard the well – known private train The Tsar’s Gold and journey across the Trans Siberian Railway in style. With a comprehensive choice of seven cabin grades, complimentary transfers and a sophisticated on-board program, the Tsar's Gold Trans-Siberian train journey is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Day 1: Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: The Forbidden City and departure to Mongolia
Day 4: The Gobi Desert
Day 5: Ulaanbaatar
Day 6: Gandan Khiid Monastery and the Mongolian Alps
Day 7: Ulan Ude
Day 8: Lake Baikal
Day 9: Irkutsk
Day 10: Siberia
Day 11: Novosibirsk
Day 12: Yekaterinburg
Day 13: Kazan
Day 14: Moscow
Day 15: Moscow
- 5 hotel (twin share)9 train nights
- 3 Dinner(s)
- All transfers included
- Onboard entertainments and off train excursions.
- Tour Managers and Guides.
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tsar’s Gold Trans Siberian (Westbound) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 343+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tsar’s Gold Trans Siberian (Westbound) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 February 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 79 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tsar’s Gold Trans Siberian (Westbound) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tsar’s Gold Trans Siberian (Westbound) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.