- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beijing Walk through Tiananmen Square to the Forbidden City. Walk on the Great Wall at Mutianyu
- Xian Meet the Terracotta Warriors and explore the Muslim Quarter
- Yangtse Cruise Float along the Yangtse River on a 5 star cruise ship
- Yangshuo Cruise on the Li River and see classic Chinese limestone scenery
On this fast-paced adventure we explore China's many highlights, from a section of the impressive Great Wall to Xian's Terracotta Army. Cruise through the Three Dams on a Yangtse River Cruise and on the Li River to peaceful Yangshuo before finishing off in modern Shanghai. Beijing- Walk through Tiananmen Square to the Forbidden City. Walk on the Great Wall at Mutianyu Xian -See the impressive Terracotta army of Qin Shi Huang and wander the streets of the Muslim Quarter Yangtse River Cruise - Float through the mesmerising Chinese countryside in comfort.
Day 1 : Join trip in Beijing
Day 2 : Take a walk on the Great Wall
Day 3 : Discover the Forbidden City and take the sleeper train to Xian
Day 4 : Explore the Muslim Quarter of Xian
Day 5 : Meet the famous Terracotta Warriors and travel by bullet train to Chengdu
Day 6 : Visit the Panda Research Centreand take the bullet train to Chongqing
Day 7 : Board a cruise boat on the Yangtse River
Day 8 : Sail down the Yangtse and optional visit to the Ghost City of Fengdu
Day 9 : Cruise through Qutang and Wu Gorges before experiencing the Three Gorges Dam ship elevator
Day 10 : Disembark and take a train to Guilin
Day 11 : Sail down the Li River to Yangshuo
Day 12 : A free day to explore the relaxed town of Yangshuo
Day 13 : Fly to the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai
Day 14 : Visit Shanghai's Jade Buddha Temple and walk the Bund
Day 15 : Trip ends in Shanghai
- 14 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Bus, Boat, Flight, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Shanghai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Treasures of China tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 131+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Treasures of China tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 January 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Treasures of China tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Treasures of China tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.