- duration 20 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Travel from Beijing to Moscow on the TransSiberian Railroad
- Immerse yourself in culture at a traditional Mongolian Ger camp
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Russian capital and its historical sites
- See the stunning nature of the Mongolian steppe and Lake Baikal
See the vast grasslands of Mongolia, the breathtaking shores of Lake Baikal, the pristine Siberian countryside, the historical treasures of Moscow and more in this epic Trans-Siberian Railroad adventure.
I would recommend you take your own headlight if you have quality one.
Also ask your guide to leave at least hour or 2 earlier on second volcano and hour earlier on 3rd. Leave yourself plenty of time to go up it will alive you to take breaks and still make to blue flames before people. Leaving early was the best thing we did. All of guide and drivers were very accommodating
Tip #2. Take wasapp numbers from everyone. You might need it if you leave your bag in a car or for other reasons.”
Day 1: Beijing, China-Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 3: Ulaanbaatar-Terelj National Park, Mongolia
Day 4: Terelj National Park, Mongolia-Ulan-Ude, Rusia
Day 5: Ulan-Ude, Rusia
Day 6: Ulan-Ude, Rusia
Days 7&8: Ulan-Ude-Listvyanka, Rusia
Days 9&10: Listvyanka-Krasnoyarsk, Rusia
Day 11: Krasnoyarsk, Rusia
Day 12: Krasnoyarsk-Dacha, Rusia
Day 13: Dacha-Ekaterinburg, Rusia
Day 14&15: Ekaterinburg, Rusia
Day 16: Ekaterinburg-Kazan, Rusia
Day 17: Kazan-Moscow, Rusia
Day 18&19: Moscow, Rusia
Day 20: Moscow, Rusia
- Budget accommodation
- 12 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- From Beijing to Moscow by train in standard 2nd class four-berth cabins
- Cultural and Active Adventure
- Trans-Siberian Train Journey from Beijing to Moscow
- Terelj National Park Visit
- Lake Baikal Visit
- Ivolginsky Datsun Monastery
- Krasnoyarsk City Tour
- Spend Night in a Dacha
- Views of the Siberian Taiga Forest and the Sayan Mountains
- Views of the Ural Mountains
- Ekaterinburg City Tour
- Moscow City Tour
- Visa application
- Russian visa invitation sent to you by email (please send in your visa application ASAP as it could take a while to process.)
- Visa fees: You will receive an email inviting you to apply for your Russian visa. Please send your visa application ASAP
- Optional upgrade to first class or private cabins on all trains
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 332 today.
- Save US$ 221+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 20D/19N (from Beijing) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1895 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 28 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 20D/19N (from Beijing) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 20D/19N (from Beijing) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, tours in China have been temporarily suspended until late April 2020. With that being said, we still recommend waiting to travel to China until July 2020.
Please note that the best time to travel is from mid-May to early October to enjoy the warmest weather.
Russian visa application
In addition, I'd definitely note the particularity with respect to the Russian visa, and allowing time enough to apply for this. Indicate that we (you) will obtain the necessary visa invitation documents, and in most cases email the scanned copies to the client to allow them to make the application.