- duration 16 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel from Beijing to Moscow on the TransSiberian Railroad
- Immerse yourself in culture at a traditional Mongolian Ger camp
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Russian capital and its historical sites
- See the stunning nature of the Mongolian steppe and Lake Baikal
See the vast grasslands of Mongolia, the breathtaking shores of Lake Baikal, the pristine Siberian countryside, the historical treasures of Moscow and more in this epic Trans-Siberian Railroad adventure.
Vidals knowledge and relationship with the vendors gave us a real authentic feel and experience of Peru. The bike riding was one of the most amazing things I have ever done in my life. The walks provided amazing scenery and the zip lining was an experience in itself!”
Day 1: Beijing, China - Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 3: Ulaanbaatar - Terelj National Park, Mongolia
Day 4: Terelj National Park, Mongolia
Day 5: Terelj National Park - Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia - Irkutsk, Russia
Day 6: Irkutsk - Listvyanka - Lake Baikal, Russia
Day 7: Lake Baikal, Russia
Day 8: Lake Baikal - Irkutsk, Russia
Day 9: Irkutsk - Ekaterinburg, Russia
Day 10: Irkutsk - Ekaterinburg, Russia
Day 11: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Day 12: Ekaterinburg, Russia
Day 13: Ekaterinburg - Moscow, Russia
Day 14: Moscow, Russia
Day 15: Moscow, Russia
Day 16: Moscow, Russia
- 15N Mixed Accommodation
- - Standard 2nd class four-berth cabins
- - Guesthouses
- - Ger Camp
- From Beijing to Moscow by train in standard 2nd class four-berth cabins
- Visits & Tours
- Trans-Siberian train journey from Beijing to Moscow
- Terelj National Park visit
- Lake Baikal visit
- Guided tour to Romanov Monastery, Ganina Yama, and the secret grave site
- Moscow city walking tour
- Beijing: ticket delivery or assistance at train station on departure
- Russian visa invitation sent to you by email (Please send in your visa application ASAP as it could take a while to process.)
- Optional upgrade to first class or private cabins on all trains
- Visa fees
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 151+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 16D/15N (from Beijing) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 February 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 16D/15N (from Beijing) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 16D/15N (from Beijing) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, tours in China have been temporarily suspended until late April 2020. With that being said, we still recommend waiting to travel to China until July 2020.