- duration 14 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel from Beijing to Moscow on the TransSiberian Railroad
- Immerse yourself in the culture at a traditional Mongolian Ger camp
- See the stunning nature of the Mongolian steppe and Lake Baika
Hop on a train in Beijing and head out to see the vast grasslands of Mongolia, the breathtaking shores of Lake Baikal, the pristine Siberian countryside, the historical treasures of Moscow and more in this epic Trans-Siberian Railroad adventure.
Day 1: Beijing – Ulaanbaatar, China
Day 2: Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Day 3: Ulaanbaatar – Terelj National Park, Mongolia
Day 4: Terelj National Park, Mongolia
Day 5: Terelj National Park – Ulaanbaatar – Irkutsk, Russia
Day 6: Irkutsk – Listvyanka, Russia
Day 7: Listvyanka, Russia
Day 8: Listvyabka – Irkutsk, Russia
Day 9: Irkutsk, Russia
Day 10: Siberia, Russia
Day 11: Siberia, Russia
Day 12: Russia
Day 13: Moscow, Russia
Day 14: Moscow, Russia
- 13N in Mixed accommodations
- 5N overnight train
- 1N Ulaanbaatar Guesthouse
- 2N Ger camp Terelj National Park
- 2N Usabda Guesthouse
- 1N Irkutsk Angara Hotel
- 2N City Comfort Hotel in Moscow
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Train journey from China through Mongolia to Russia
- Terelj National park visit
- Chinggis Khan monument & Museum
- Moscow City tour
- English speaking guides/drivers on some activities
- Info package, local support
- All train tickets in second class (4 berth) cabin
- Russian Visa Invitation sent to you by email
- Chinggis Khan museum entrance
- Other meals and drinks
- Travel insurance
- Additional activities
- Visa fees
- Airport Transfers
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 180 today.
- Earn US$ 120+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 14D/13N (from Beijing) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 14D/13N (from Beijing) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans-Siberian Train Budget Adventure 14D/13N (from Beijing) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Due to the recent Coronavirus outbreak, tours in China have been temporarily suspended until late April 2020. With that being said, we still recommend waiting to travel to China until July 2020.