- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Begin by walking the Great Wall of China. Then ride the rails through northern China, far across the vast expanses of the Gobi Desert and the Siberian steppe. Still farther on, we find a historic city where Islamic and Orthodox architecture stands side by side. And in the distance, we discover Russia’s two grandest cities.
Day 1: Beijing
Day 2: Beijing
Day 3: Trans Mongolian Railway
Day 4: Ulaanbaatar
Day 5: Ulaanbaatar and to Terelj National Park
Day 6: Terelj National Park
Day 7: Ulaanbaatar and across Mongolia
Day 8: Arrive Irkutsk and to Lake Baikal
Day 9: Lake Baikal
Day 10: Irkutsk and aboard the Trans Siberian Railway
Day 11: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 12: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 13: Welcome to Kazan
Day 14: Kazan and on to Moscow
Day 15: Hello Moscow!
Day 16: Moscow
Day 17: Moscow and to Velikiy Novgorod
Day 18: Velikiy Novgorod
Day 19: Welcome to St. Petersburg!
Day 20: St. Petersburg
Day 21: St. Petersburg
- 10 hotel (twin share)2 Siberian guesthouse (twin share)2 Mongolian ger (shared)7 train (shared 4-berth) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request.
- 13 breakfasts 2 dinners
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to Beijing and from Saint Petersburg are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trans Mongolian Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 200+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans Mongolian Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 79 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Trans Mongolian Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans Mongolian Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.