- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Beijing, the lively and historic capital of China
- Moscow extend your stay to explore Russia’s capital
- Optional extras: Beijing sightseeing Tour the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City
- TransMongolian railroad route
Explore China's bustling capital city, then jump aboard the Trans-Mongolian train for a momentous 6 day journey from Bejing to Moscow, across the Gobi Desert and vast plains of Mongolia and Siberia. A classic train ride crossing a third of the globe from one red city to another in one fell swoop.
Day: 1 Beijing
Day: 2 Optional Beijing Sightseeing
Day: 3 Board the train
Day: 4-7 Life on board
Day: 8 Moscow
- 2 nights 3 star hotel Beijing
- 5 nights on board train (2nd class, 4 berth sleeper cabin)
- 2 breakfasts
- Beijing Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- Transfer to Beijing rail station (not platform) on day 3
- Flights and visas
- No meals aboard the train
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- This journey is semi-independent and is unescorted. It is not a group departure and you will not have a tour guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans Express - 8 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Trans Express - 8 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans Express - 8 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.