- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sit back and relax on one of the world’s greatest train journeys – a marathon 45hour journey to the literal Roof of the World, passing by incredibly mountainous and remote terrain, and the occasional grazing yak!
- Get to know Lhasa, from the incredible atmosphere of the pilgrimfilled Jokhang Temple – the most sacred in the Tibetan Buddhist world – to a traditional momo making class, you’ll get a real taste for this place.
- Climb phenomenal mountain passes, twist up thrilling peaks, and take in incredible views of skies and lakes on your overland journey, standing in the shadow of the mightiest of them all – Mt Everest – and visiting the world’s highest monastery on your way!
- Look for Bengal tigers and other wildlife on two safari excursions in Bardia National Park, where recent Nepalese efforts have resulted in tiger populations doubling since 2009.
China’s charisma, Tibet’s treasures, Nepal’s nature and India’s enigma – all of this awaits on a 24-day adventure from Beijing to Delhi. Experience one of the world’s greatest train journeys, get to know the highland haven of Lhasa and discover the world’s highest monastery in the foothills of Qomolangma. Look for Bengal tigers in the jungle during two safari excursions in Bardia National Park, explore the palatial hallways and gardens of Lucknow’s Mughal- and colonial-era buildings, and watch a fire ceremony along a clear and blue stretch of the holy Ganges River. This adventure avoids the tourist crowds in favour of slices of authentic daily life, and this life is one definitely worth experiencing.
Great Wall – Train to the Roof of the World
Train to the Roof of the World
Everest National Park (5200m)
Bardia National Park
Bardia National Park
Lucknow - Overnight Train
- Hotel (17 nights), Overnight Hard Sleeper Train (3 nights), Permanent Tented Camp/Guesthouse (1 night), Jungle Lodge (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 2 Dinner
- Overnight Sleeper Train , Private Vehicle , Public Bus , 4x4 Safari Vehicle/Jeep , Plane , Train
- Beijing - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Lhasa - Sera Monastery
- Lhasa - Momo cooking class
- Lhasa - Potala Palace
- Lhasa - Jokhang Temple
- Gyantse - Yamdrok Lake
- Gyantse - Tibetan family visit & lunch
- Gyantse - Pelkor Chode Monastery
- Gyantse - Kumbum
- Shigatse - Tashilhunpo Monastery
- Sakya - Sakya Monastery
- Everest National Park - Rongphu Monastery
- Everest National Park - Base Camp Monument (Chinese side)
- Thankot - Indradaha hike
- Kathmandu - Swayambhunath Temple
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Bardia National Park - Evening Safari
- Bardia National Park - Safari
- Lucknow - Orientation Walk
- Lucknow - Bada Imambara
- Rishikesh - City walk
- Rishikesh - Ganga Aarti Ceremonry
- Rishikesh - Chaurasi Kutia 'The Beatles Ashram'
- Any international flights to Beijing and from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tibet: Beijing to Delhi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 204+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tibet: Beijing to Delhi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 05 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Tibet: Beijing to Delhi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tibet: Beijing to Delhi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.