- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Great Wall and the Forbidden City
- Cruise on the Li River from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Visit the Three Gorges Dam
- See the Terracotta Warriors
Explore the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and the Temple of Heaven in Beijing. Take a trip to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. Admire two-thousand-year-old Terracotta Warriors in Xi’an. Take the Li River cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo.
End your tour in the modern Chinese city of Shanghai. Visit some of its most famous landmarks, including the Bund. Compare China's past with its present.
All the hotels were excellent and all provided bottled water. The breakfast buffets offered lots of choices (American and Chinese food). Tour buses were clean, had a/c, and were operated by good drivers. Tour guides had bottled water for us every day. Meals in the restaurants were very good. Lunch with a local family in Xi’an was the best!
Our guides (Cool in Beijing, Celine in Xi’an and Chris in Shanghai) were very knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke English very well. We enjoyed all the places we visited and had a very memorable trip.”
During the booking process for a private tour for my family of 5 our agent could not have been phenomenal. She answered all communications quickly with a thorough response. The drivers and tour guides in Beijing (Evelyn) and Shanghai (Alexander) were both great. They were on time and greeted us with a warm smile daily. Their knowledge and warm personalities made touring China with 3 kids (ages 14,11 & 9) relaxing. They even assisted in fixing my phone when I dropped it severely cracking the screen.
If you are thinking of visiting China this is the tour company to choose.”
Day 1: Arrive in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing tour
Day 3: Beijing tour continues
Day 4: Beijing - Xian
Day 5: Xian Terracotta Army Tour
Day 6: Tour the City Wall of Xian
Day 7: Xian - Guilin
Day 8: Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin
Day 9: Guilin - Chongqing
Day 10: Yangtze river cruise
Day 11: Yangtze cruise continues
Day 12: Yichang - Shanghai
Day 13: Shanghai
Day 14: Departure
- Domestic airfare & train tickets
- Hotel accommodation with breakfasts
- The tour price is based upon twin-room occupancy
- Single room supplement for solo travellers
- À la carte lunches as mentioned in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guides
- Drivers & air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees to tourist sites
- Yangtze River cruise with full board
- Tips or gratuities for hotel porters
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement is available on request
- Save US$ 80+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request. Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request. Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking. We do not recommend this tour for those using wheelchairs.