- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit mustsee sites in Beijing like the Great Wall & Forbidden City
- See the incredible "Avatar Mountain" in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Explore the hutongs of Beijing on a rickshaw
Head for Zhangjiajie next. A place endowed with unparalleled beauty, Zhangjiajie is a mixture of craggy peaks, verdant forests, tumbling waterfalls and crystal-clear lakes. It is also the place where the Hollywood blockbuster “Avatar” was shot. Take the Bailong elevator to the Yuanjiajie scenic area. See Golden Whip Stream (Jinbian Stream) and the Ten-mile Gallery before it is time to head home.
We will drive you to the airport after the tour is over. For more details, please scroll down.
Our guide Linda was great very friendly, great English and easy to communicate with. We had a lot of fun with her and enjoyed the day immensely. Linda made our day special to remember. A tour is the only way to see attractions and we cant believe how much we saw in a day!
Thanks Linda we hope to see you again next time you made our day very enjoyable.”
Day 1: Arrival in Beijing
Day 2: Beijing city highlights tour
Day 3: China Great Wall tour
Day 4: Beijing tour and fly to Zhangjiajie
Day 5: Zhangjiajie tour
Day 6: Explore Zhangjiajie
Day 7: Tian Men Mountain & Zhangjiajie departure
- Meals: 6 breakfast and 3 lunch
- Airport pickup and drop-off. Domestic airfare as per the itinerary. Air-conditioned vehicles for other transfers.
- Accommodation based on twin-room occupancy
- Professional, English-speaking tour guides
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Single room supplement for solo travelers
- International airfare
- Visa fees
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationSingle room supplements are available on request. Children under 12 will receive a preferential rate, available upon request. Vegetarian options are available. However, please inform us about it at the time of booking.