- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the world famous Terracotta Warriors
- Discover the highlights of Xian such as its city wall
- Gain insight into the culture and traditions of Muslims in China
The second day of the tour involves a trip to the City Wall of Xian as well as Jingdi’s Tomb. Hop on the bullet train back to Beijing in the evening. Your driver will transfer you to your accommodation in the city.
Day 1: Take bullet train to Xi'an from Beijing
Day 2: Xian City Wall & bullet train back to Beijing
- Meals: 1 lunch and 1 dinner
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast based on double occupancy (standard room at 5-star hotel)
- Pickup and drop-off transfer from and to your hotel in Beijing. All transport as per the itinerary in a private vehicle
- Entrance tickets to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Round-trip bullet train tickets (second class), seat upgrade available upon request
- A private, English-speaking tour guide
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- China visa fees
- International, domestic flights
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.