- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private guide and driver for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup and dropoff with private car
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary according to your needs
- All entrance fees included
Our first destination is the World's largest city square, the Tian'anmen Square, which has witnessed the great development of the country. To the northern end of the square, you will walk to reach the Forbidden City, which used to be the home of 24 emperors and the ceremonial and political center of the country, but now a museum open for travellers.
Lunch will be arranged on your own. Your tour guide will give you some suggestions about good restaurants nearby for lunch.
In the afternoon, we will proceed to visit the Badaling Great Wall, the elite part of China Great Wall and the best-preserved Ming-dynasty Great Wall reputed for its majesty and strategic importance.
After the trip is completed, your tour guide will escort you back to you hotel.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private guide & driver
- Private hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationOperates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A moderate amount of walking is involved.